Social Media Assistant (part time).
Staavias is looking for a creative, fashionable and professional individual who is passionate about creating content and social media. Staavias is a footwear brand based in both Auckland and Brisbane who design, produce and sell premium footwear for women with big, long and wide feet.
We offer a fun, creative environment with plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
About the job:
- Based in Inala, QLD.
- Part time 16.5 hours per week.
- Permanent role with 12 weeks probation period.
- Performance based role. Monthly targets.
- Monday - Wednesday 9am to 3pm with 30min unpaid break.
- Creating strategic content including posts & videos for all social media channels.
- Researching trends.
- Modelling Staavias shoes & coming up with various fashion looks.
- Photography & videography (don't need to be professional but pays to know how to use a camera.)
- Editing photos & video's using appropriate software.
- Reading data and reporting each week.
- Must be able to fit Staavias shoes as you will be required to model the shoes yourself for photos & video.
- Creative, ability to read trends and relevant content.
- Confident in your ability to come up with content ideas that align with company vision.
- Understand that ecommerce is a fast paced, ever changing industry and be willing to make changes all the time as needed.
- Committed to turning up everyday to work.
- Can work well individually and in a team.
- Have your own transport & appropriate license.
- Flexible so able to work out of different locations for the day if needed for photoshoots etc.
- Be able to help out with other duties if and when needed e. g. packing shoes or admin duties.
If you're interested in this role please email your resume and a 1 page cover letter to email@example.com
Subject: Social Media Assistant Role June 2021.
Please use cover letter to provide examples of your work and why you want to work for Staavias. Also please include your social media handles.
Applications close 5pm 04th July. No late applications will be accepted.
Interviewing from 6th July to 09th July. Start date Monday 12th July.